Eat heart-healthy with our certified Heart-Check recipes!
- 1 cup reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini finely sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1/3 cup green pepper diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and spray 8×8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, ricotta cheese, chili powder and cumin. Set aside.
- In a separate microwave safe mixing bowl, combine tomato, zucchini, carrots, green pepper and onion. Cover and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30-45 seconds or until warm.
- Spoon cheese mixture evenly on all 6 warm tortillas and top with vegetable mixture. Roll tortillas up and place in a baking dish seam side down.
- Spread salsa and remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese evenly over enchiladas and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve.