Sweet and savory pork chops! This recipe comes together in under 30 minutes and is perfect for fall or beyond!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 4-oz. lean, boneless pork loin chops
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 leek sliced
- 1 medium tart apple sliced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup apple juice unsweetened
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat skillet with olive oil, season pork chops with pepper, and brown chops in oil for 3 to 4 minutes. Turn chops; add apple and leak, Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add Rosemary, orange peel, and apple juice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch , water, and salt until smooth; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.