1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking area. Preheat saute pan to medium heat on the stove top.
2. Combine sweet potatoes and olive oil in the pan and saute until potatoes are bright and tender.
3. Add Rosemary to the pan and continue stirring.
4. Add garlic and onion, and cook until soft and aromatic.
Nutritional facts per serving: 140 calories, 4.5g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 65mg sodium, 24g total carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 2g protein, and 320% vitamin A. Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
2. In a saute pan, cook bacon on medium to high heat until slightly crisp.
3. Add garlic and fresh green beans to pan. Saute until the beans are tender.
4. Season with black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
Nutrition facts per serving: 80 calories, 4g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g fat, 85mg sodium, 9g total carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 3g protein, 20% vitamin A, and 25% vitamin C. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000- calorie diet.