- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon boneless, skinless
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise can use canola or olive oil mayo
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup shredded, reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 4 English muffins multi or whole grain
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Drain salmon.
- Add onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper to taste.
- Mix well. Add half of cheddar cheese to salmon mixture.
- Spread on English muffin halves and place on baking sheet.
- Top with remaining cheese. Broil in oven for 3-4 minutes.