- 2 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash browns thawed, low sodium preferred
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp Italian blend herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 20 slices pepperoni prefer turkey or low fat
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes and onion in butter until tender and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potato mixture; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni.
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.